Sunday, October 4, 2009

00 Poll result 00

What you want wife to be:

Totol : 158 votes

1) Good on bed - 26 (16%)
2) Good in cooking - 3% (1%)
3) Both - 129 (81%)

Yes, i can see most of the guy still like full they top and bottom stomach haha.
so many guy comments good food can find outside and hard to find a good sex, well i agree with you.
I like both parties enjoy when having a session that is very important, let the ger cum many times and guy cum later or cum together is the best. So guy if you are not in a good skill , practice more...... Jia U


Love

June

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks, lwetting ger cum first is always my philosophy

guy cum = easy n cheap
ger cum = orgasm stronger and more precious

flyboy with love always

Amy(LamBi)Ne said...

Dear Sexy sis June,

I kissed my BF on your behalf as you requested.
He asks me if you want me to fuck him on your behalf, too?

Kisses and Hugs,
-sis Amy

jennie_beane said...

if only guys culd think like that and let us enjoy it first. ha. tell me how to get mine to want to do that.

Anonymous said...

http://sexinnocentbastard.blogspot.com/

pls support thanks

Anonymous said...

haha. lolx..
21 strong mar i guess? lolx..
wanna hook up ?

Anonymous said...

hey jennie_beane,

I let my ger come 1st, like that she will be more horny then me which means better sex :)

maybe u can tell ur guy that making u cum 1st, u will much more horny to do wild things with him?

just a suggestion, i think guys like doin crazy once in a while

love,
spidey

Anonymous said...

hey jennie_beane,

I let my ger come 1st, like that she will be more horny then me which means better sex :)

maybe u can tell ur guy that making u cum 1st, u will much more horny to do wild things with him?

just a suggestion, i think guys like doin crazy once in a while

love,
spidey

Richard said...

enjoying sex is a lot more important than food.